Oh man! I was just talking to a colleague the other day about what I’d do if I won a MIILLION dollars through the lottery. Keep in mind I never play, but it’s a fun fantasy to think about.
So this prompt says I’m a BILLIONAIRE! SWEET! First things first…I would ensure all taxes are paid, gift my church and other causes, and put some away (savings & investments) to ensure my husband, children, and I are covered for life. Then:
- Retire to never be an employee again
- Learn several languages and travel the world a few times a year
- Give, give, give
- Open and operate a nonprofit
- Buy reasonably sized HOUSES for summer and winter
- Buy some toys but not much so I can stay under the radar.
Day 13 Bloganuary prompt