I CRUSHED this 10-Day smoothie challenge. I closed out my final day with two smoothies: Carrot Cooler for breakfast and Berry Blast as an after dinner night cap. I didn’t have pineapples or grapes for the Citrus Crush, so I’ll try the recipe another day.
Believe me, it crossed my mind that the drink in my glass should be wine, but alas, I don’t have any. My green smoothie was a much healthier option any way.
For fun, this next section will be in “question and answer” format.
- What was your favorite part of the 10-Day green smoothie challenge?
- I enjoyed interacting with the other participants on the live facebook group. There were about 14,000 people participating.
- What was your favorite green smoothie on this challenge?
- This question is hard because they were all good. My top 3 were Beginner’s Luck, Pineapple Dream, and Carrot Cooler. Pineapples was a common ingredient in each. I love pineapples.
- How difficult was it to keep up with the challenge?
- It wasn’t difficult. If you count the time it took to read the manual, shop for the ingredients, prep the produce, blend each recipe, and transport the prepared smoothies, it still wasn’t difficult.
- What else did you eat?
- I ate my normal foods and snacks.
- Was this 10-Day green smoothie challenge a diet or detox?
- What didn’t you like about the challenge?
- I didn’t have all of the smoothie ingredients so although I had a smoothie every day, I didn’t try every recipe. I missed 2 recipes out of 10…the ones with grapes. Grapes are expensive right now.
- Did you lose weight?
- Why did you do the challenge?
- I did the challenge to set the tone for my 2020: “health is wealth”, “new year, better me”, “self-care is a priority”
- What advice would you give to someone new to green smoothies?
- Prep, prep, prep. Make your smoothies in advance and always have one ready in the fridge.
- What did you learn about yourself?
- I can do whatever I put my mind to do.
- What’s next?
- I may move on to a 7 or 21 day vegan cleanse.
Listen, completing this challenge makes me a RAWKSTAR for sure!
What goals have you crushed so far in 2020?